Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Triathlon Plan

The plan I decided to follow through with to keep up with my NYR is going to include but not be limited to 3 hour long workouts a week. My goal is to participate in a triathlon in the fall so I will train in all 3 areas of a triathlon; biking, swimming, and running.

Biking:
*Ride at least 10 miles at a moderate pace.
*Carry my bike up and down the stairs to my second floor condo.

Swimming:
*Swim for 1 hour
*Intervals of intense to moderate pace.

Running:
*Jog at least 1 mile, and add to that as my endurance builds

This plan should be easy to stick too. In addition I walk my dog 3 times a day around my neighborhood, it is about 3/4 mi distance, I will power walk instead of just strolling to get more exercise into my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment