Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun Fitness Watches


Working out usually isn't the most glamorous thing, and wearing a masculine fitness watch doesn't help. Thankfully the consumer world has finally brought us fun, girlie, athletic watches. Now you can keep track of your workouts with a funky watch.

While it looks girlie they spared no details of the typical fitness watch. Most come with some combination of a compass, a day counter, alarms, altimeter, and weather trend indicators. With all these cool features they all still cost under $150, which is a great deal for these great looking watches. They are also all water proof! This makes these watches great for any type of training.

I have the Puma Cardiac watch and I love love love it. It makes my life so much easier, I wear it while I train in the pool, when i go to the gym, bike, etc... its been a huge help, it monitors my heart rate and has a lap counter for while I'm swimming.

Below are the watches from the picture and where to find them:

1. Freestyle Shark Classic $55
2. Nooka New York City Zub $130
3. Fila Pilot $45
4. Alessi by Karim Rashid $85
5. Nixon Groove $80
6. Puma Cardiac $130




No comments:

Post a Comment